Explore the best engagement ideas shared by 150+ planners at NPC18
Community engagement is heating up! It was certainly a popular topic this year at the American Planning Association's National Planning Conference 2018, where over 150 planners shared their very best ideas for meaningful engagement.
Explore their 100 tips to help you tame emotional stakeholders, engage even hard to reach populations, and collect informed input to get the best of out of your community engagement.
You'll learn practical strategies for great engagement, including how best to:
- Define your audience
- Manage the role of the public
- Outline a plan for success
- Design an effective process
- Select the right tools for engagement
- Ensure diversity and broader outreach
- Leverage partner relationships
- Build an effective communications plan
- Facilitate public meetings like a pro
Read this guidebook today for new ideas to design outstanding public participation programs that fit your project goals and budget.
Get your FREE copy today!
You'll learn 100 tips for better engagement!